Welcome to Clarion Collection City Centre 4 Star Hotel in St Albans
This grade II listed St Albans landmark building was built in 1911 by Samuel Ryder, donor of golf’s prestigious Ryder Cup, to house the business of his successful seed company. It retains many original features including leaded light room screens, sweeping staircase and a magnificent mahogany and stained glass dome.
Samuel Ryder’s original fireplace surround complete with hand carved initials still stands in his private office which is now the principal meetings/function room.
At the rear of this beautiful building, 60 modern guest rooms were built in 1999 to create a superb st Albans hotel. The Samuel Ryder building has been sympathetically refurbished in a contemporary style, yet retaining the period features, to house the reception, our Samuel Ryder Bar & Restaurant and three meeting rooms. The hotel has undergone refurbishment throughout. The public area refurbishment was completed end July 2013 and the hotel is now upgraded to Clarion Collection brand of Choice Hotels International.
Herts 10K Challenge
The Herts 10K Challenge 11th October 2015To celebrate the 10th Anniversary we are offering...